Commercial Kitchen Inspections Winnipeg
SI Alarms Ltd. offers total system expertise for maintenance strategies for your commercial kitchen fire suppression systems. We are Winnipeg’s #1 source for restaurant fire prevention services. From installation to inspection and beyond, we provide and follow the highest standards in the industry today, and that is why top names in food service and hospitality depend on us.
Your work environment is packed with customers, the kitchen is hot and bustling with new orders – all surrounded by highly flammable materials which are prone to flash fires. Cooking equipment in restaurants pose a serious threat to public safety, and if they’re not properly managed and inspected, can demolish a whole building.
Why Call SI Alarms for your kitchen Fire Suppression Inspections?
We are your total fire prevention service company. Schedule and manage several services with just one call. This makes it easy to get the protection you need without the fuss of calling multiple companies.
Are you aware that the fire department performs spot inspections at places of work and kitchens across our province each day? If you’re inspected with out-of-date tags on portable extinguishers, or don’t have the suppression system inspected and fusible links updated every 6 months, you will be fined and can run the risk of being shut down until the services are complete. This is the law and there are no exceptions.
Wet Chemical extinguishing systems
- Requirement for certified installation, operation, testing and maintenance of commercial range hood fire suppression systems.
- Requires UL 300 standard commercial range hood fire suppression system installations.
Ventilation Control & Fire Protection of Commercial Cooking Operations
- Requirements for kitchen exhaust hood, grease duct and commercial exhaust fan installations.
- Requires electrical control interlocks to cooking equipment exhaust and make up air fans and building fire alarm systems.
Fire Suppression Services Include:
- Installation of a complete pre-engineered commercial kitchen fire
- Plans, Permits and Approvals
- On-Site Coordination and Installation
- Test and Balance and Final Inspection
- Annual Inspections and Ongoing Maintenance
SI Alarms provides Kitchen Suppression testing in:
Altona, Arborg, Ashern, Beausejour, Birch River, Bowsman, Brandon, Carberry, Carman, Churchill, Crystal City, Dauphin, De Salaberry, East Saint Paul, Elkhorn, Falcon Lake, Fisher Branch, Flin Flon, Gillam, Gimli, Gladstone, Grand Beach, Headingley, Hanover, Killarney, La Salle, Lac du Bonnet, Lynn Lake, MacGregor, McCreary, Miniota, Minnedosa, Morden, Morris, Neepawa, Niverville, Oakville, Pembina, Pinawa, Pine Falls, Portage la Prairie, Riverton, Roblin, Rossburn, Russell, Saint Andrews, Saint Georges, Saint Malo, Saint Clements, Saint Boniface, Selkirk, Shell River, Snow Lake, Snow Lake, Springfield, Steinbach, Stonewall, Swan River, Teulon, The Pas, Thompson, Victoria, Virden, West Saint Paul, Winkler, Winnipeg Beach, Winnipegosis & Winnipeg