IP Nurse Call and Communication Systems
Tacera is an IP-based VOIP communication system, where all system components are fully IP configurable, enabling real-time communication from the time patients are admitted to the time they are discharged. This results in measurable improvements to patients’ experience and quality of care.
NurseCall Tacera enhances patient and staff experience in primary care facilities, such as hospitals and residential aged care facilities. NurseCall components connect through a local area network, enabling real-time visibility of facilities, tasks, and patient status.
Benefits for Acute Care
- Improved patient experience
- Improved staff experience and satisfaction
- Reduced risk for staff and patients
- Enhanced management through increased visibility
- Reduced Overall Costs
Benefits for Aged Care
- Enhanced independence for residents
- Enhanced ease of use for residents
- Improved quality of service and care
New Pulse Mobile- allows staff members to utilize portable tablets and smart phones as a portable annunciator. Allowing all incoming calls to be viewed on their device while in the facility. the system automatically shuts off upon departure and logs in upon arrival back at work.